This is a mini review of the new “Double Exposure” palette by Smashbox cosmetics
– No primer used for this look
– love the dual ended brush that comes with the palette
– I utilized two mattes and one shimmer to create this look.
– The company claims that you can use water to intensify the colour. While this holds true…
– Adding water definitely intensifies the colours but they do become difficult to blend and eventually seem like they lose their intensity when the water has evaporated.
– the verdict is still out since I didn’t get to wear the shadows for too long
– On my lips I am wearing “Aurora” liquid lipstick from Rimmel and Rimmel mascara on the lashes
– Ester lauder gel liner on my top lashes
– Revlon foundation
– Sephora cream blush and lip “Beauty that gives back” palette on my cheeks
– Sonia Kashuk dark cream bronzer
Any of you guys have things to say about the palette? Let me know by commenting below!
Have an awesome weekend!